Thursday, February 11, 2010

Look Who's ONE!

We celebrated Riley's first birthday on Friday!! I can't believe my tiny little girl is already ONE!! We had a great day; Riley was super happy all day long. We had friends over for cake and ice cream. The best part of the day was when my mom, dad, brothers and my little sister showed up and surprised us (well, me. Michael and Geri knew they were coming. It appears that half our ward did too!) It was a wonderful birthday surprise!!:) Here are some pictures of Riley's first year. Oh. I had some issues with her birthday pictures and couldn't make them bigger. Oh well. Still adorable:)



Riley Elizabeth Floyd~February 12, 2009





I totally photoshopped eyelashes into the above picture (on me! Not Riley!) How do they look;)




Riley and Great-Grandpa Varge





Riley with my cousin, Nicole























































































































































































3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Riley! You are such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what blue eyes, all your daughters are cuties...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe she is one!That is so crazy! She is so beautiful! All three of your girls are! We miss you guys:)

    ReplyDelete