Saturday, November 27, 2010

ER Visit

Kaylee has been really sick with croup. A few nights ago her coughing and weezing got so bad that we decided to take her to the ER. While were were there she was given an epinepherine breathing treatment and a shot of steroids. While the nurse was preparing to stick Kaylee's leg with the needle, I could tell that she (Kaylee) had a bad feeling. The nurse swabbed her leg with an alcohol wipe and told her that she would feel a little pinch but not to worry because it would make her feel all better. At that, Kaylee covered her eyes with her arm, lay back in Michael's lap, and declared, "I don't want to see this!"

My poor baby. I didn't want to see it either! The Dr sent her home with oral steroids and she is back to her normal self. I am so relieved to see her healthy and happy:)

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad she is happy and healthy too! NOTHING is more awful than seeing your baby helpless and sick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I am glad she is okay!! Are you guys in Rexburg yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's not fun when your kiddos are sick...

    ReplyDelete