Wednesday, January 19, 2011

a MOVIE (super short, but super cute)

I finally decided to put iMovie to use on my new Mac (thanks Mom! I LOVE my computer!!:)). I've never ever made any kind of video; this is my first one ever, and while its not the coolest, its the coolest I can do for now. Plus, my kids are cute no matter how great the video is.

I guess I should probably mention that the first few clips are of Kaylee speaking in her finest English accent. She does not have a speech impediment.

In other news, I have gone 48 hours without nursing Riley. This is the first time in over 5 years that I've had my body completely to myself. Weird! Now I just need to get her potty trained;)

Other than that I don't have much to report. I need to go to bed because I am babysitting beginning at 6:15am. Yikes!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Katie!!!!! That is so so so so SO cute! I love it!!!! I miss those adorable girls so much! I can't wait for FEBRUARY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah the accent is amazing. you should take more videos of it. And good job on the video. I love it!

    ReplyDelete