Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Disneyland!

 
 We weren't willing to wait in the Mickey line so we took a shortcut;)



Uncle Shane went out and bought these shirts for the girls all by himself! It was his idea and everything:)



 Riley loved flying on the elephants!



 Riley being silly with Grandma



 Waiting for the Teacups



 Riley sat like this almost the whole time:)




 I love Lily's poses:)


 Lily with her cool Disneyland lollipop!



 Okay, the Bug's Life show is super cute and I love it, but it is scary! If I had remembered how freaky it was I would have prob kept Kaylee out and DEFINITELY kept Riley out. She cried like 5 times!



 Kaylee was a little afraid to meet Chip and Dale. Riley was not interested at all. Lily walked up to them, turned around, and smiled the whole time. I don't think she even hugged them. She is my little performer!




 
At the White Rabbit's house



We had a BLAST at Disneyland, even though we missed our Daddy terribly! Our visit was long overdue  and the girls had such a fun, fun, FUN time. The were so good and we got through the entire 2 days with out any tears or whining. Well, that is not true. Riley cried a few times when she was scared by some of the rides. When something scared her she would yell, "No! No! No! No! No!" 
I was really excited because Lily was able to go on some of the "Big Kid" rides. She even went on Space Mountain and LOVED it! That's my brave girl:) I was really excited to take her on Splash Mountain but it was closed:(
Anyways, Disneyland is like my favorite, favorite place to go. One time in a Relief Society spotlight that Michael filled out for me, he wrote that I loved Disneyland and I wanted to live there. I was suuuuper embarrassed, but what can I say?? It's true;) Don't tell anyone.

ps there are more pictures HERE.

1 comment:

  1. SO CUTE!!! I am so glad you guys got to go and it looks like the weather was nice too :)

    ReplyDelete