Saturday, April 23, 2011

New (old) Tradition

 2 weeks ago we received the most adorable package that I have ever even seen! We always get really excited when a package come in the mail. But we are always especially excited when we see this return address:



Like I said before, the package was incredibly cute. I knew that whatever was inside had to be AWESOME.





And I was right! Look at all this great stuff my Aunt Stacey and Cousin Miriam sent us!
 They sent all the ingredients to make our family's traditional Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter (and coconut!) Eggs. (plus a few extra goodies!)


If I am not mistaken all of these things were purchased at the Amish store that is near their house.



I made the eggs and then the girls dipped them. They weren't pretty but they were soooooo yummy!


Here are some of the prettier ones (if you can call those pretty). My dad makes these easter eggs every year at Easter time. I had never made them before so I was SUPER excited that my aunt and my cousin sent me the ingredients!!! THANK YOU AUNT STACEY AND MIRIAM! We LOVE you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment