Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween









We had such a fun "Halloween Day" yesterday. Lily said over and over that it was the "BEST HALLOWEEN DAY EVERRR!!!" She was sooooo happy and excited all day. All three of them were. 
We went Trick-or-Treating with our friend Taylor and the kids had so much fun. It was coooold outside and we were happy to come inside to a warm home when we were finished.
The girls all picked their own costumes. I still think it's so funny that Riley wanted to be a doctor. She is the cuuuuutest doctor I've ever seen!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I think it is SO CUTE that Riley wanted to be a doctor! Your girls are so beautiful! I think that Lily makes the most perfect Cinderella ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing everyone all dressed up! (Glad we could see Taylor in action too.)

    ReplyDelete