Saturday, January 7, 2012

santa claus came to town


We spent Christmas at my parents' house in Independence, California. Every year Santa Claus and his reindeer (including  Ruldolf!) appear on the courthouse roof. The courthouse bells play "Santa Clause is Coming to Town" and then he goes downstairs and all the good little girls and boys who live in Independence and the surrounding area get to sit on his lap and his cute little elf gives each of them a present. Inside the courthouse they serve cookies and hot apple cider. It's so fun and cute. I love the tiny town I grew up in!


 My girls look like pale little ghosties next to my dad's brown face.


 Zach was insanely excited to see Santa. He was, like, freaking out man.


 The girls and I posed for a picture with Mr. Claus. Again, Riley was not interested in having anything to do with him.



Geri wore this cute little elf headband all night. Isn't she the adorablest??

No comments:

Post a Comment