Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day 5 {10 am}

yes I skipped day 4. maybe I'll get around to it before the month is over...


Here are Riley and Kaylee at 10 o clock this morning. Church starts at 11:00  and we usually let them watch "church" videos (aka Living Scriptures) before we leave. We couldn't find one today so we let them watch The Snowman

Today I realized that every time the girls watch that show I suddenly feel very sad and depressed.

Do any of you remember it from when you were little???

3 comments:

  1. I love the music from that video! But you are right it is pretty depressing. Your girls sure are cute though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the music too. I actually really like the song I linked to; it's my favorite part of the video.

      Delete
  2. I love the music! I love your girls more!:)

    ReplyDelete