Monday, March 12, 2012

Now We Are Six

 I didn't want to do the whole Bring-Cupcakes-To-Class thing so instead Lily and I made these little strawberry favors to give to her class-mates. We filled them with Reese's Pieces. Lily was soooo excited to hand them out at school the next day.


 I made a tulle pom pom garland for a birthday decoration. It was so easy and sooo fun to make and I love love LOVE it. It's so beautiful I want one in every room! Tutorial here.



and  here she is; the SIX year old!





What can I say about Lily? She is such a happy little girl. Her smile fills her entire face. Her giggle is contagious. She is a joy to be around. Lily LOVES to read and I love to watch her as she excitedly turns the pages of her books, thrilled that she can finally read the words on them. Lily is such a patient and wonderful big sister. She is so kind and caring toward Mallory. She is always willing to hold her and rock her when she's fussy.  Lily also loves to do chores. She is so helpful in every way. I am so blessed to be her momma. 

I can't believe she's six years old. I can feel time rushing past me. I don't want to take a single moment for granted.


1 comment: