Thursday, April 12, 2012

Mal at five months







Look at the back of her poor head! It's been rubbed bald from turning her head from side to side while lying on her back!





I can't believe this tiny girl is five months! She still seems so new to me. She is so fun and her sisters love her more everyday. It's fun to watch Mallory as she begins to interact with the other girls.
Mallory has become quite the talker. Much of her day is spent exclaiming things like:

"bah, bah, bah, bah, bah!"
and 
"la la la la la!"
and
"bleh, bleh, bleh, bleh, bleh!"

It's so adorable. 

She also smiles any time anyone talks to her and every time anyone talks to her. When she's happy, this child is very happy. and, oh! how happy she makes me!

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I love her sparkling eyes and her sweet little smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH she is just the sweetest girl! I love how smily and happy she is. I just want to squeeze her.

    ReplyDelete