Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Father's Day (um, just a little late)

 Our Father's Day Display that we set out for Michael to wake up to.
(Lily's card, Riley's, and Kaylee's)


 The moral of this story is to do pretty dress pictures before church. That way you get to capture Kaylee's cute hair, Mallory's cute headband and shoed girly feet. 


 This is what we made Michael for "Fothrs Day"


My bff Mandy and her bf Matt came over for dinner that night. Poor Tay broke his radius but he has a super awesome cast now. We love our friends.

Ironically, none of the pictures in this Father's Day post include the father of our family. But BOY do we love him! My girls have they best daddy and I'm suuuuch a lucky woman to have him as the father of my children. There aren't children in this world who love their daddy more than our girls love theirs:)

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, that cracks me up Michael isn't in any pictures- but so cute what you did for him! Sounds like an awesome day! And poor Taylor!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that LOVE frame! So cute! You are so creative, Katie!

    ReplyDelete