Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Today

Today felt like a lazy day. I'm not really sure why because somehow I also felt like I was busy all day. 

It doesn't make sense to me either. 

I completed most of the tasks on my to do list and that's always a good feeling. Of course, if you look at my house you'd never guess I even made a to-do list much less almost completed it.
That's the way it goes with a newborn babe in the house, and it's okay. Oh, and I have five kids now. How weird is that?!! I love every second of it. Except when Mallory screamed like a psycho pants half the night last night...



Matthew wore this monster outfit today. Since it's the girls' favorite I thought I'd better take a picture. 



 Lily and Kaylee squealed with glee when they came home from school and saw what he was wearing. They're such girls.



Riley and Matthew had lots of together time today. 






Also, Riley got her hair chopped off a few days ago. This is how she wanted it and I think it's dang adorable. Good choice, Riley!




That might be the cutest sad face I've ever seen. 




 Matthew loves his swaddler. 
(and I love it too!)







Because Mallory was up much of the night screaming like a psycho pants she slept until 3 o' clock this afternoon. She has also been sick with croup so I was willing to let her rest her sicky head all she wanted. 

When she awoke she was back to her usual shenanigans.

 She wears this tutu every dang day of her life. Around the house. To the store. To the doctor.
I love it.


5 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I love this post so much! I love that little monster boy and I love that your girls squeal with joy when he wears that outfit. I LOVE Riley's new hair cut . It is so dang cute! And I love love love Mallory's tutu and upside down crown. I just love your family so much! Love love love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lively bunch, enjoy every moment...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is ridiculously cute. Monster tutu cuteness.

    ReplyDelete