Saturday, August 11, 2012

fashonista


This little girl kills me! She loves to dress up and every time she changes her outfit it's, "Do I look beautiful, Mommy?" "Look Mommy. Amn't I lovely?"
(amn't is a regular word in my girls' vocab. I'm pretty sure I used that one too when I was 5)
Also, she always tells me exactly how she wants her hair. I'm just the hairdresser. These girls have their own sense of fashion and outside of Church they pretty much wear whatever they want. Sometimes they let me help and sometimes they're uninterested in my opinion. Sometimes they look super cute and sometimes they look... well, like they don't have a mother. Their hair (almost) always looks nice, if that counts for anything.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my heck!!! This little girl has more style than me! Maybe I should start asking her for fasion advice. SHe is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hair counts lots and a patient loving mom-YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just one more reason that Kaylee and I are soul mates. I used to change my clotes at least 5 times a day and everything I used to wear had to "match". I think my idea of matching might have been a little incorrect, but it always had to be exactly what I had in mind. I wish Kaylee would pick out my clothes for me every morning cause these days it is getting harder and harder to find things to wear. she is so cute!

    ReplyDelete